Office clearance solutions
Recycling office furniture
Office clearance in four steps...
Give us a call on 0118 324 0660 or email us with your approximate inventory of the items you need cleared, and include a selection of photos where possible.
We will provide you with a quote to either purchase your furniture or recycle it. For larger office clearances, a site visit can be arranged.
Once an agreement has been reached, we will arrange collection of your furniture on a date that suits you.
Our uniformed clearance team will arrive on site and remove all items as agreed.
At Office Clearance UK we deal with mid to large office clearances throughout the UK.
We have worked with companies such as Toys R Us, Sony Ericsson, Blackberry, Coca Cola and other large corporate companies. And we often work alongside the UK’s top moving companies like Pickfords and Business Moves Group.
All of our staff are fully trained office furniture fitters so everything is moved with 100% care and 0% damage.
Once the furniture has been removed from your office, it is taken back to our Reading depot for processing. Here it will be either sorted for refurbishment and resale or it will go to recycling. We aim to send 0% to landfill but this is not always possible.
We work with specialised WEEE-registered contractors who will dispose of all of your IT equipment and confidential waste in accordance with all UK and EU legislation.
Tips to a successful office clearance
- Take an inventory of what needs to be cleared (type of item and how many).
- Take photos of items that can be re-used or re-sold. This will help with our quote to you.
- Highlight items, such as financial documents or business plans, that need to be securely disposed of.
- Do you have any hazardous waste that needs removing?
- Remember to include things like carpet, office art work, or white goods.
- Consider access, parking, timing and potential health hazards to our team.
- Call us on 0118 324 0660 for a free quote and we’ll sort out the rest.
For a non-obligation quote, give us a call on 0118 324 0660.